I love all things French. I love the culture, food, way of life, and the products. So imagine my delight when I received a box from OuiPlease, filled with France’s finest.
After unwrapping many lovely layers of packaging, I found a variety of items ranging from a chic sweatshirt to my favorite olive oil spray (featured in my post “Nasiba’s Snacks”). I soon learned that OuiPlease is a luxury parcel membership for women that delivers French finds to your doorstep. All items are full sized and range from apparel, beauty, jewelry and accessories to home and epicure. Founded by Parisian-born Jessica Barouche, the items are carefully curated by her and her team of French researchers and influencers. Each edition comes with approximately 11 items that retail for approximately $400 USD. I love that no two packages are alike.
Here’s what came inside of the first edition of OuiPlease; Vol 1.1 “Paris I Miss You”:
Beauty and Apparel:
- Lissage Francais Anti-frizz hair serum by Myriam K
- Studio 78 (organic, allergy-friendly) Shooting Star Eyeliner
- Sothy’s Grape-pear Oxy-mineral Treatment
- Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensee Parfum
- Sothy’s Gel for Legs
- Les Petites Grey Wings Sweater (love)
Home and Epicure:
- PopUp Paris Candle (every 50th candle has a diamond inside)
- Chateau d’ Estoublon Huile D’ Olive Spray (love this olive oil)
- Marlette Organic Spelt Cake Baking Mix
- La Benefique Tea Sprigs
How to join:
Go to Ouiplease.com and select from the following three membership levels:
- Single parcel: single delivery price for one package $175
- Month to month: auto-bills your account every other month whenever a parcel is ready and delivers six packages per year; can be cancelled anytime $150 every other month
- Premium Annual: the best per parcel price for all six deliveries throughout the year $650 prepaid
I highly recommend OuiPlease as a treat for yourself or a friend. Volume 1.2 “Dreaming of Normandie” ships February 28th and I can’t wait to receive mine!