Happy Thanksgiving! I’m really excited about this holiday. We’re spending it with my family this year (we usually go to Florida), and are anxiously awaiting the arrival of my baby niece Tess! Since we’re going to a country club with London’s godfather for brunch AND to dinner later at my aunt’s house, I know there will be a lot of eating going on. I’ll probably dress up for brunch and then dress down for dinner in this comfortable oversized sweater by Tibi. I love anything camel colored, and this pop of orange just makes me happy. It’s currently on sale for 50% off, so click here to check it out. I recommend pairing it with the stunner jeans by mother denim that have a distressed low-high edge.. they are so comfortable, high-waisted, and very flattering. For any preggo readers, I recommend DL1961 maternity jeans which I wore throughout my pregnancy. I accessorized this casual look with an Hermes Evelyn cross body and some Hermes platform sneakers.
If you’re looking for some online sales, I’ve listed a few of my favorite sales that are going on during black friday and cyber monday below:
- rag and bone: 25% off sitewide plus free shipping with code TAKE25
- moda operandi: up to 50% off
- asos: 25% off of everything 11/22-11/27
- serena and lily: 20% off with code GATHER through 11/25
- alo yoga: 30% off of full price, 70% off sale, plus free shipping (starts 11/23)
- net-a-porter: additional 15% off sale with code CYBER (starts 11/26)
Hope you all enjoy spending time with your loved ones, and have a very happy Thanksgiving! We have so much to be thankful for… I’m especially thankful for our family of four and for our good health.
photography by my dear brilliant friend Stephanie Drenka